Must have strong work ethic, integrity and work extremely well in a team
QR Code Link to This Post
• Ability to work with flexible hours and with minimal supervision and guidance
• Ability to demonstrate communication skills by communicating, verbally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner
• BS in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the Electrical, cellular or telecommunications or Physics
• knowledge of RF wireless technologies and products.
• A demonstrated understanding of multiple backhaul network topologies and associated Radio access network (RAN) and Optical / Microwave Transmission infrastructure Proficient with Internet Protocol (IP) networking
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, MS Windows products and databases.