compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Phillip Capital Inc. is looking for an energetic, versatile, result focused team player to perform full stack development for client-facing web applications using Microsoft technologies and modern UI frameworks using Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET Core 2.0, Entity Framework, ASP.NET and SQL.
Quality software is critical to the success of the firm, thus this role comes with high visibility. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop front end platforms that will impact the trading community user experience. You will work closely in a small agile development team and be expected to contribute to the team and to product results. development team embraces the need to grow, learn, and keep on top of global technology trends and paradigms.
• Write new software and enhance existing software using Microsoft .NET technologies
• Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and refine requirements
• Work with other developers to share knowledge and solve coding issues
• Contribute new ideas to improve software practices and processes
• Support production applications during U.S. trading hours as needed
• Programming skills in C#, .NET, and ASP.NET MVC required.
• 3+ years' experience with web application development required - developing within the Microsoft environment using MS Visual Studio, ASP.Net, C#.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Thorough understanding of SQL and database interactions with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience with source code version control systems (GIT)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must work well independently as well as in a team environment
• Computer Science degree or equivalent
• Experience working with Agile methodologies a plus.
• Experience in a financial services industry a plus.
• Experience with deploying applications to the cloud (AWS) a plus.
• Experience with JIRA/Confluence a plus.
• Necessary traits: Absolute integrity; grit, strong sense of ownership; detail oriented; solid communication skills; ability to reflect and learn from mistakes; and willingness to learn and grow with the company
Please send a resume and salary expectations to be considered for the position with "Full Stack .Net Software Developer" in the subject line. No phone calls and do not contact Phillip businesses in other countries about this position. Phillip Capital Inc. will not consider candidates sent by recruiters for this position.
PhillipCapital is a growing Futures Commission Merchant FCM and SEC registered securities broker-dealer based in Chicago, specializing in Global Futures and securities. PhillipCapital has clearing memberships with CME/CBOT/COMEX/NYMEX, DME, ICE US, NFX, CFE and DTCC.
PhillipCapital has common ownership and works closely with other firms within the PhillipCapital Group, which is headquartered in Singapore. The Group has network companies operating in the financial hubs of 16 countries, has more than $1B in owners' equity, in excess of $18B of customer funds, and is a leading provider of a full range of investment services including global equities, futures, commodities, currencies, mutual funds, and insurance in Asia. Many foreign offices are equity clearing members of their respective countries stock exchanges.