furnished condo laundry on site no smoking carport private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking professional, female roommates to lease this unique loft! It's a beautiful property, in an ideal location on the edge of downtown Chicago in the South Loop. For a loft property, the bedroom walls actually touch the 12 ft. ceiling. Two bedrooms, are in the process of becoming available: the Zig bedroom (smaller bedroom near front door) for $925.00 per month. The Angled bedroom (off in its own wing of the building) is for $1,175.00 per month.
Start your lease right now or, in the beginning of summer. Prefer a 1-year lease. All common areas are furnished with contemporary furniture. Just bring a bed! Some info about us: We are educated, professional women in the age bracket of 24 to 33, non-smokers, who keep the premises clean. Sorry, NO pets. We are looking for a compatible roommate. Most of us have pretty active schedules, allowing for more privacy.
** NOTE: Contact Property Manager via phone/text. PLEASE, NO E-MAILS. **
Property Manager Cell Ph. show contact info
Since this has to be taken care of in a short time frame, I'm sure we can find a suitable time coordinating schedules. Myself or, my roommates would be able to show you the place in the evening or weekends.
- Near Kroll’s Sports Bar and South Coast Sushi
- Master Bedroom $1,175 per month
- Smaller Bedroom $925 per month
- Luxurious and Contemporary with high-end finishes (from square faucets to contemporary and unique lighting
-The Loft is on the 2nd floor of a boutique building
- Security System Ready, call box at front door
- FREIGHT ELEVATOR in rear (convenient for moving)
- Fully furnished throughout, except bedroom itself (save $$$)
- 2) brand new, large capacity Refrigerators
- In unit washer/dryer - FREE of charge (with two washers and two dryers)
- Business center/study nook with computer and laser Printer
- Beautiful new kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, Grohe fixtures, upper microwave, and plenty of cabinet space for
all roommates inc. a large Pantry area.
- Central air/heating
- Textured high-end carpeting in Bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms, all contemporary and to the same level as a Hyatt Regency or Marriott Hotel
- Massive closet space in each bedroom installed by CALIFORNIA CLOSETS (with enhanced lighting
throughout entire closet system)
- Close to Public Transportation stops, located at the front entrance and back of building (i.e. Red Line @
- Fantastic restaurants within walking distance in any direction (Steak, Sushi, Seafood, Pasta, Mexican, etc.)
- Local pubs within walking distance to downtown (perfect in Spring and Summer)
- Mariano & #39 is the closest grocery store and a short distance, a nail salon is next door, dry cleaners, and a mini-mart store
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers