ADMISSIONS/SALES DIRECTOR PERFORMING ARTS (The Loop)
compensation: Pay: $50,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year employment type: full-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
Chicago Performing Arts is growing their team and searching for admissions/sales professionals who are able to inspire, excite, and grow both youth and adults in the performing arts!
Chicago Performing Arts Academy is an established organization, searching for a driven individual to add to our existing team of talented professionals.
Our performing arts school trains and develops kids, teens and young adults in the performing arts disciplines, while focusing on teaching transferable life skills. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for a candidate with a unique personality looking for uncapped income potential with desire for a purpose to improve lives.
- Phone Skills: contacting prospects to schedule interviews
- Building Rapport: Building our value through in person interviews with prospects/families
- Enrolling: Enrolling new talent into our training programs and collecting tuition
- You inherently simile both over the phone and in person. You are goal oriented and engaging.
- Must be able to work successfully at home, with an image that is broadcast worthy on Zoom.
** Comprehensive training program, no prior experience necessary
** Bonus and Growth Opportunities
** Qualified leads
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Paid vacation and PTO
- Phone stipend
- Studio conveniently located in the Loop near Millenium Park, the Art Institute, and all CTA trains
We want to get you know you! Please call us at 224-322-6542 and leave a voicemail telling us why you are a stellar candidate, and then email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We specialize in modeling, acting, singing, and dancing programs for children ages 3-17 as well as young adults. Our programs focus on personal development and build confidence within our students as well as setting them up for success in the entertainment industry.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers