compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits including company paid insurance. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ENTERTAINMENT TECHNICIANS - You KNOW you can make it work!
You know this story (actually, you've LIVED this story):
It's your first day as ME at a new Theatre. You're standing in the absolute disaster that is the electrics shop. As you scan the situation, you're calculating:
• Condition of fixtures, equipment, tools and expendable inventory
• Shop space allocations and work flow optimization
• Time, personnel, budget, and material resources
Then, you head out to the theatre to get a handle on THAT mess.
At a variety of opening night galas, you've been introduced as "The one who makes the magic happen!" Which is nice, but you know that that "magic" only happens because of your skill, experience, and organization.
Barbizon Light of Chicago needs that skill, experience, and organization. We're looking for a talented technician who:
• Solve our customer's problems so they can get back to creating
• Team up with our Systems Integrators and advise them on lighting and rigging system designs
• Impress customers, contractors, and passersby with your cool, collected confidence
Barbizon technicians have been magicians since 1947. Along the way they've been well compensated and received an excellent package of benefits.
Not a bad deal. No suprise you'll find your coworkers have all been here for 5, 10, 20, or more years. That's because we're a great company with really cool customers.
Interested in joining our team? Send your cover letter and resume today - we're looking forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers