compensation: $22 - $40/hour based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Chicago Performing Arts Studio is seeking an active & diverse faculty of the highest caliber to join our team! We are currently accepting resumes for a variety of disciplines including both Children’s/Teen: Acting, Modeling, Voice, & Dance.
The ideal candidate will have WEEKEND availability for IN-STUDIO CLASSES, professional credits within their discipline, and most importantly a passion for teaching! The ideal candidate is local to the Chicago area and must be reliable.
• CPA differentiates itself from other performing arts programs by having students learn from "working faculty." Applicants must have performance experience within the industry.
• 1-2 years experience teaching & a willingness to learn curriculum-specific material is required.
• Applicants must have experience in providing and maintaining a professional rehearsal and performance atmosphere within the classroom.
• Successful applicants will have demonstrated an ability to work effectively with diverse populations and varying proficiency levels.
• Applicants will be able to communicate with students in a positive and effective manner.
• Bachelor's degree (minimum)/ comparable educational or professional experience.
If this is you please send your performance and/or teaching resume to Angela, our Director of Education, and we will be in touch shortly! We look forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers