We are looking for a Production Assistant for FBN: AM, the signature kick-off morning show on the top rated business network in America. The sky is the limit for a quick learner in this fast-paced and competitive industry. You will be an essential team member as you work in various behind-the-scenes areas of the show. You are someone who is innovative, quick on their feet and has excellent news judgment. You are skilled at prioritizing and multitasking various assignments on tight deadlines.
QR Code Link to This Post
Schedule will vary depending on news; candidate must be able to work flexible shifts.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Cut video and sound and produce graphics under tight deadlines
• Interact with high profile talent and book industry-leading guest contributors
• Pitch story ideas and commit to seeing them through from start to finish
• Produce guest segments and reporter hits while coordinating with studio and field crews
• Produce and coordinate content for social media platforms
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• BA in Communications or Journalism is preferred
• Great communication skills and a positive attitude
• Strong digital and social media skills
• Experience with cutting video using Dalet
• 1-2 years of live television experience is a plus