Are you available 11am-3pm every weekday? Are you reliable, honest, and punctual? If you take graduate night classes, freelance or have flexible hours with another job, dog walking or kitty sitting may be a perfect fit for you!
QR Code Link to This Post
WHO WE ARE
• We are a top-rated pet sitting company that has been operating in Chicago for 14 years.
• All of our walkers are assigned to steady routes.
• We train our staff and provide all the essentials for the job.
• We support sitters throughout the work day, while sitters enjoy a high level of autonomy.
• We provide regular performance reviews and pay raises.
• We reward our staff for going above and beyond with clients and in the community.
WHO YOU ARE
• Maybe you’re a freelancer, a night-shift server, a musician, or switching careers.
• You are the person your friends call to watch their dog or cat.
• You are honest, kind, appreciative, and professional. You like to have fun, and you are responsible with work.
• You are available all weekdays, 11am to 3pm.
• You know how to get around and are always on time (car, bike, or CTA).
• You own a smartphone with a wireless data plan.
• You’re ready to commit to at least six months of working with us.
HOW IT WORKS
• You’ll be an employee, not a contractor.
• We set your schedule and handle all the issues with clients, so all you have to do is rub bellies and scratch ears.
• You’ll go through a comprehensive paid training program. You’ll learn how to care for dogs and cats and understand all the ins and outs of our scheduling software and how we operate.
• We’ll keep you busy during the hours of 11am-3pm Monday-Friday, and you'll have the opportunity to work more hours if you'd like to work beyond that.
• You’ll get two performance-based raises within the first 3 months!
Please reply with your resume attached, AND answer the following questions in the body of the email:
1. What makes you a good team player?
2. Why is this the perfect job for you during the week?
3. What did you do for fun last weekend?
4. How do you make sure you’re always on time?
5. What kind of smartphone and data plan do you have?
6. Are you available Monday through Friday 11am to 3pm? If not, when are you available?
~Attach a resume for consideration~
We're looking forward to hearing from you!