Steady Dog Walking/Cat Care + Holiday Work! (Uptown, Lakeview, Lincoln Park, Bucktown, Wicker Park)
compensation: $18/hr+ employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you available 5 days per week through December?
Are you available over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays and looking to make extra money?
Are you reliable, honest, and punctual? If you take graduate night classes, freelance or have flexible hours with another job, dog walking or kitty sitting may be a perfect fit for you!
WHO WE ARE
• We are a top-rated pet sitting company that has been operating in Chicago for over 16 years.
• We have had ZERO covid cases among staff. Our top priority is your safety.
• We train our staff and provide all the essentials for the job.
• We support sitters throughout the work day, while sitters enjoy a high level of autonomy.
• We provide regular performance reviews and pay raises.
• We reward our staff for going above and beyond with clients and in the community.
WHO YOU ARE
• You might be a freelancer, a night-shift server, a musician, a teacher with holidays off, or switching careers.
• You are the person your friends call to watch their dog or cat.
• You are honest, kind, and professional. You have a good sense of humor, and you are responsible with work.
• You are available all weekdays -OR- you're available 5 days per week, including Saturday and Sunday.
• You know how to get around Chicago and you're always on time (car, bike, or CTA).
• You own a smartphone with a wireless data plan.
HOW IT WORKS
• You’ll be an employee, not a contractor.
• We set your schedule and handle all the issues with clients, so all you have to do is rub bellies and scratch ears.
• You’ll go through a comprehensive paid training program. You’ll learn how to care for dogs and cats and understand all the ins and outs of our scheduling software and how we operate.
Please reply with your resume attached, AND answer the following questions in the body of the email:
1. What makes you a good team player?
2. Why is this the perfect job for you?
3. What is your experience with dogs and/or cats?
4. What did you do for fun last weekend?
5. What will your primary mode of transportation be for this job?
6. Are you available for work over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays?
7. What is your availability and/or ideal schedule?
Applications without an answer to all questions above or without a resume attached will not be considered.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers