compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you want meaningful work where the numbers reflect people being served, learning, and growing? Are you a self-motivated go-getter who thrives in fast-paced, collaborative environments? If you want to work for a company that is making a positive difference in thousands of lives every day, we are the company for you!
Meaning, training, and a great career springboard for a future A/V leader and motivated high performer…
Work on projects in the areas of video production, webinar & videoconference operation, and live event production.
If you are a brilliant, pragmatic, fast-working, juggler and great communicator who can take and use feedback, then this high-intensity group of collegial teammates may be the place for you.
You’ll have the chance to gain experience in:
· Recording audio and video of live seminars and trainings, as well as in direct-to-camera sessions, to be made into product
· Using the Adobe Creative Suite to edit media
· Importing, cataloguing, and storing digital audio and video recordings
· Organizing and filing company media, including audio files and video files
· Operating a camera, soundboard, or webcast, and troubleshooting audio/visual equipment, in support of live events
· Developing systems for media and equipment storage
In order to be successful, you should exhibit:
· Basic knowledge of video editing, sound mixing, and other audio/visual subject areas
· The ability to create and maintain systems
· High attention to detail and organization
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· The ability to learn quickly and multi-task effectively
· Proficiency on both Mac and PC platforms
· Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
- 100% employer-paid health insurance premium; dental and vision insurance available with employee-paid premium
- Personal development and leadership training included (approximately $11,000 value in the first 15 months of employment)
- Wright Graduate University tuition discount for those who meet admission requirements
- 5 days vacation after 12 months, 10 days after 2 years, 15 days after 3 years; eligibility for up to 9 wellness days or - 6.5 sick days per year; 8 paid holidays
- Eligibility for 401K after one month
- Learn to hone your talents and time-management skills to where you are performing at a level you never thought you could achieve
How to Apply: In an effort to set up prospective employees to succeed in our fast-paced environment, we ask that you a few assessments. The system also asks that you upload a resume. Some assessments are timed, so make sure you have arranged to be distraction-free. You will need approximately 20 minutes to complete the tests, which must be done in one sitting.