Looking for experienced Dish/DIRECTV installers for temp to perm opportunity with converged technology provider (TV, Internet, and Phone) specializing in the MDU space. We prefer techies, people who love technology, and know how to setup streaming on Dish/DIRECTV receivers. As a tech working for our company, you'll have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide variety of technologies, from networking, DSL installations, TV installations, basic IT concepts and tasks, and much more. Bottom line, if you're someone comfortable building and balancing an MDU headend, someone not intimidated by technology, and someone looking to expand their knowledge of IT, this is a good opportunity for you.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and the ability to learn and perform required duties. Candidate must be comfortable with technology. Working knowledge of building and balancing MDU headend. A background check and drug test will be performed as part of pre-employment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Satellite TV Certification(s)
- SBCA Certification
- Any network certification a PLUS
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends, on-call, etc.
- Must also be able to write simple correspondence, effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
- Comfortable with end user training on TV, Internet, and phone.
- Employees must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be comfortable working in small spaces and/or various heights
- Employees must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle and will be required to climb ladders in a safe manner
To be considered for the job please submit your application via the following link (we will not respond to email submissions):