“Opportunity is missed by most, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work”
QR Code Link to This Post
For over three decades, Ken’s Beverage, Inc. has been providing exceptional customer service out of our 28 locations across the nation. As a family-owned business, we specialize in servicing hot and cold beverage dispensing equipment. From the moment we sell and install them, we remain readily available to keep them running smoothly. If you’re mechanically, technically or electrically inclined, please consider joining the Ken’s Beverage team! Currently, we are looking for hard-working, driven individuals to fill the position of Beverage Service Technician II in our Illinois service location.
• Ensure proper level of inventory is maintained on truck and checked against inventory list each day.
• Contact manager on duty at service call and present oneself in a professional manner.
• Troubleshoot and repair gas and electric ovens, convection/ microwave combi ovens, conveyor toasters and other equipment as needed.
• Use a mobile device to complete work orders.
• Use commercial vehicle in a safe manner, adhering to all company safety standards.
• Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams and schematics.
• Ability to use power hand tools such as drills and saws.
• Excellent driving skills needed to drive safely and avoid all accidents.
• Mechanically inclined and high degree of technical aptitude.
• Technicians will need to be good physical shape as some lifting and stooping is required.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver's license with no driving restrictions.
• Able to travel across state lines and travel 50% of the time.
We strive for excellence and understand that it starts with the people who make up Ken’s Beverage, Inc. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a competitive benefit package and want to invest in you as much as you invest in us. Here are just some of the benefits we offer:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation Time
• Life Insurance
For more information, visit kensbeverage.com
Please copy and paste this link below into your browser to APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Salary based on Beverage and/or Refrigeration experience.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background check.