- Is someone in your life starting to experience Memory Loss?
- Are you worried that memory loss is more than just ordinary forgetfulness?
- Are your parents experiencing forgetfulness and/or confusion?
Great Lakes Clinical Trials - Arlington Heights is now seeking participants for a research study of older adults, ages 60-85, who are starting to experience memory loss, more than would be expected of normal aging.
The PERISCOPE-ALZ Study will examine if an investigational drug, may help to slow or stop memory loss. There is no cost to participate. Participants will receive all study-related care from a research doctor at no cost and may be compensated per study site visit for time and travel expenses.
Who can join the PERISCOPE-ALZ Study? You may be able to take part if you:
- are 60-85 years of age
- have had memory loss for 6 months or more that has become gradually worse over time
- have a family member or close friend who is with you at least 10 hours per week and can attend study appointments with you.
All medical care, tests and medications are provided at no cost and insurance or Medicare is not required. In addition, you may receive compensation for your participation.