compensation: 50K - 70K, based on experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
We're seeking a PHP/MySQL web developer to add to our current team. At Red Axle we build world class web and mobile applications for healthcare, finance and other industries, many of which are used around the globe. We are the special forces of software development, where our relatively small team size delivers top-notch software and solutions. This is made possible by our strong work ethic, attention to details, and focus on growth.
- Strong knowledge of web fundamentals: HTML and CSS
- Experience with responsive layouts
- 3+ years professional experience with PHP
- Experience working with MVC frameworks
- 3+ years MySQL experience with exposure to larger databases involving multi-table joins
- Familiarity with Linux environments with good command line knowledge
- Working knowledge of Git and source control fundamentals
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to work with and debug large code bases
- Experience writing unit and functional tests
- Paid time off
- Convenient location near CTA and Metra stations
- Potential for a raise after 3 months
This is an on-site position. Compensation based on experience and proven ability.
If this sounds like the dream opportunity you have been waiting for please reply with your resume, desired salary, a little more about yourself, and some of the recent projects you have worked on.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers