QR Code Link to This Post
I help high achievers craft world-class admission essays and resumes that get results. I graduated cum laude from Harvard with a degree in English, and I also hold a master's degree in nonfiction writing. I've had seven years of professional writing and editing success; former clients have earned admission to universities including Yale, Stanford, UChicago, Columbia, UC Berkeley, and many more.
For more details on my application editing service, check out my website at abigaillind.com.
What’s in it for you:
* Produce a unique, memorable narrative that will give you an edge on the competition
* Unexpected positive results: Many of my past clients were not only admitted to the schools of their choice, but also received generous scholarships
* I work remotely, so I am always available to meet at your convenience
* 24-72 hour turnaround available for a fee; please contact me to confirm availability
* Hire with confidence: I have plenty of testimonials and proof of credentials. You can also verify my Harvard affiliation by emailing me at my alumni address, email@example.com
I also have experience with content marketing, business communications, and editing dissertations and academic assignments at the high school and college level.
(This is NOT a ghostwriting service. I offer professional support and insight that will make the writing process much easier for you -- but you'll still need to be an active participant and write your own drafts.)
E-mail me with details about your project, and I will give you a personalized quote. Looking forward to hearing from you!