compensation: Reimbursement of expenses ($75-$275), Base Pay ($20) and Bonus ($40-$75) if your report receives a 90 percent grade or above. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Invision Consulting is a national mystery shopping company recruiting savvy diners and club goers to conduct fine dining, and upscale lounge, day club and nightclub shop assignments in Chicago. Our restaurant and nightclub audits are written online using a journalistic, fact-based writing style. Reports are used by our hospitality clients to monitor and evaluate food quality and improve Staff performance.
We are seeking savvy, sophisticated restaurant and nightclub shoppers with excellent observation and writing skills, and the ability to detect subtle service details that inform the guest experience. Some lounge and club shops involve the identification of suspicious activities and compliance violations. Strong writing skills and the ability to follow instructions are crucial, as is the ability to play the role of a regular guest.
1. Shoppers complete a minimum of one shop per month on average; shoppers with excellent report writing results may complete multiple shops per month and will have access to more complex shop assignments. Shoppers who desire to do so may shop for Invision in Los Angeles and New York if traveling there.
2. New Shopper Training is required and is a prerequisite of an in-person or online class. The in-person class will be held in downtown Chicago over 2-3 days at the end of January or early February 2019. Exact dates and times will be announced.
3. Shoppers agree to abide by our Procedures and Guidelines and our codes for ethical conduct and professionalism. Shoppers will receive a grade and feedback on every report completed. The grade will determine shopper bonuses, if earned.
4. To be accepted onto our team, shoppers must demonstrate an understanding of fine dining service protocols and expectations, food quality and value, and the savvy of regulars at top tier restaurants, clubs and lounges.
5. Shoppers need to be confident and comfortable that they have the available time to 1) prepare for and conduct their shop and 2) complete the report writeup within the required time frame. Shop scheduling is flexible though some shops need to be done on specific days and at specific times.
6. Shoppers need access to a smartphone for discrete recording of shop details, and a laptop/desktop with Google Chrome or Safari.
Shopper Compensation, Expense Reimbursement and Value Proposition:
Reimbursement per Shop: Reimbursement expenses typically cover two people: One shopper plus one guest. Reimbursements range from $75-$275 and typically cover allowed bar and meal expenses, tips and tax. Parking and transportation are typically not covered, but the shopper base pay and bonus are intended to help pay for these expenses.
Payment in addition to Expense Reimbursement: Base Pay plus Bonuses:
1) Base Pay: $20 for all shops that are completed on time and meet quality standards.
2) Bonus: A bonus amount ranging from $40 (Dining Shops) to $75 (Night Club and Bar Shops) that you will qualify for based on the grade you receive for your shop report. To receive the bonus your report grade must be equal to or above 90 percent. The grade reflects writing quality, consistency, level of detail, and accuracy of your Question and Answer scoring. Spelling, grammar, and sentence structure must be top notch.
How to sign up!
1. Go to http://www.checker-soft.com/invision-consulting/c_login.php
2. Read the two agreements, agree with the terms and conditions and continue registration.
3. Insert as much information as you can into the registration inquiry.
4. If you choose to, insert a recent headshot, and write four paragraphs explaining why you want
to be a mystery shopper and why you feel you are an excellent fit for our program.
5. Review the shopper training information after registering and take the Basic
6. After reviewing your written response, we will contact you if we feel you are a good fit in our program.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers