compensation: This is a contract position with an hourly rate of $15/hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a Digital Marketing Company located in Chicago's Gold Coast. We have several employees, contractors and interns and are growing fast!
The Website Content Writer will join our team to help us write quality content (website landing pages and blogs) for our company website as well as for our clients.
This is a part-time, contract position that will initially be for 1 day per week. The position will be an on-site/on-location position, but working remotely might be an option down the road. The number of days can also likely be increased down the road as we continue to grow.
• Write well-worded landing pages and blogs for our company and clients.
• Assist with other company tasks that include writing, such as replying to emails and other communications, as well as setting up our company profile on third party websites and social media platforms.
• Some customer service work and additional duties may be assigned, but the position is primarily writing well written landing pages and blogs that will rank well for SEO on the search engines.
• Must have significant work experience in writing, with prior writing samples for us to review.
• Must really love to write, as the position is very writing intensive. Must be able to write both well and quickly - an experienced writer who finds that writing comes easily and naturally.
• Minimum 2 years of full time work experience.
• Ability to learn quickly about SEO best practices and strategies on how to write content that ranks well on the search engines
• 4-year college degree - writing, journalism or marketing degrees preferred
• Experience with content marketing and/or SEO best practices and strategies to write content that ranks well on the search engines
• Experience or familiarity with Wordpress would be a plus
For consideration, please send a resume, cover letter, writing samples and your LinkedIn profile URL. Thanks!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers