Hudson, a Professional Service Corporation
HIPR's recruitment solution department is seeking entry level Legal and Creative Writing Specialists for our client, Hudson, a rapidly growing professional service corporation with offices nationwide. It is an excellent opportunity for new graduates to receive training and exposure to the field of federal law and work on cases related to the advancement of the interests of the United States. Ideal applicants should be able to work 40 hours every week.
1. Drafting and preparation of technical/legal documents and letters.
2. Performing technical and legal research.
1. Excellent writing / editing skills.
2. Strong attention to details.
3. Outstanding client service skills.
4. High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
5. Demonstrated professional demeanor.
6. Ability to understand the researches in various fields.
1. Strong computer skills.
2. Professional writing or editing experience.
3. A degree in a writing-related undergraduate or graduate program.
The client law firm provides competitive compensation and great benefits. Annual base salary ranges from $32,000 to $38,000. The comprehensive benefit plan includes: short term and long term disability insurance, 6-8 weeks of paid maternity leave through disability insurance plan, health, dental and vision insurance, optional 401-K, gym membership, paid leaves and paid holidays.Our client law firm grows at over 50% each year and the multiple openings for this position are all due to rapid growth. Because of the continuous high growth, there are excellent opportunities for advancement into leadership and other positions. Most senior editors and team leaders, compensated between $45,000 - $55,000/year with quarterly bonuses, were promoted in just one to two years with the company.
Please submit a resume including references along with a writing sample.
Hudson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action firm, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers