As our Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for managing our day-to-day and month-end accounting activities; including AP/AR, capital projects, depreciation schedules, journal entries and producing financial statements. You will report to the President as part of a the Accounting/Finance department within which, you will manage.
* Manage the monthly, quarterly and annual financial closes and reporting processes.
* Manage the payroll, customer invoicing, AP and AR functions.
* Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
* Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of our various software systems and tools.
* Use multiple systems to manage and track everything from payroll journal entries to depreciation schedules.
* Review the recently activated property entries in the contract revenue database for accuracy and identify inconsistencies for follow-up
* Create and update underwriting, budgeting and all forecasting reports
* 2-4 years of related experience in accounting.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
* Experience working with Quick Books Online and AP and AR required.
* Strong attention to detail in composing and documenting work product, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
* Excellent customer service skills over the telephone and email correspondence
$40,000 - $60,000 annually, depending on experience
Health and Dental benefits; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; and more great perks.
Email your resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers