Online applications are being accepted for our women only Emergency Medical Technician-Basic Training Class.
Classes begin February 2019.
To qualify to apply you must:
* be female, head of household earning between $10,000-$40,000 per year (or recently unemployed)
* live or work in the city of Chicago
* have a clean record, both criminal and driving
* be fluent in English
* have good basic math and reading skills
* be able to work legally in the United States
* have a desire to work as an EMT-b or in the healthcare industry following successful completion of Illinois state licensing exam
Receive TUITION-FREE training (one-time administrative, textbook, materials and state testing fee of $350) and support with job placement after training.