compensation: Based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you love exploring science with kids? Noggin Builders is for you! Noggin Builders offers unique classes for curious kids ages 2-14 years old. Our teachers lead children to build creative problem solving skills through fun, hands-on activities in STEM. We are looking for creative and passionate teachers to join our growing teaching team.
Noggin Builders is a collaborative, supportive and fun work environment. It is great place for teachers from all walks of life including education majors, self-taught teachers, retired teachers, or scientists and engineers who want to share their passion for STEM. We can't to hear your unique teaching story!
Positions available for 2018-2019 school year:
- Preschool enrichment teacher
- K-3 STEM teacher
- Robotics teacher (must have knowledge in this area)
- Hours available ranging from 2-30 hours (depending on number of classes)
- Lead classes at our Northbrook facility or nearby locations, using Noggin Builders' hands-on, exploratory curriculum
- Love of exploring with children!
- Curious, engaging, adaptable and responsible
- 2+ yr experience working with children in group setting
- Education background / classroom experience preferred, not required
- Knowledge of STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) preferred, not required