Growing commercial general contractor looking for part time estimator to complete estimating and scope of work packages for commercial interior renovations and new buildings. We complete interior office, retail and medical renovations. Many of our projects are design-build.
This is a part-time position with potential to grow into lucrative full-time position.
- Analyze and understand project drawings and scope of work.
- Complete site visits to review project scope of work, photograph and measure.
- Complete project pre-bid analysis form.
- Send out drawings to sub-contractors and communicate scope of work to sub-contractors.
- Review sub-contractor proposals and scope of work.
- Create supplemental drawings for proposals and communications to sub-contractors (in CAD and Bluebeam Revu).
- Review project trades and fully understand scope and cost to build project. Provide final cost analysis for project estimate.
- Work with owner and proposal writer to complete projects estimates and proposals.
- We work with the following software: Sigma Estimates, Plan Swift, Bluebeam Revu and MS Excel.
- AutoCAD a plus.
Job Skills / Background Required:
- Complete understanding of blueprints and mechanical drawings.
- Very detailed oriented.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Architectural degree or extensive background in architecture and building engineering.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong working knowledge of all building trades.
- Ability to walk through and analyze a buildings existing systems.
- A degree in architecture is required.
This position is part time for now with the potential for full time in the near future.
Come grow with us!!! We are a progressive growing company looking for someone to help take our estimating process to the next level so our growth can continue.
Please send a resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers