Family Law Firm located in Lake Bluff, is looking for a family law attorney to join our busy firm in January 2020. We are looking for a hard-working, seasoned attorney to handle all aspects of Divorce and Family Law matters.
QR Code Link to This Post
Candidate MUST have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in this area. Candidate must be currently active with the Illinois State Bar without disciplinary actions.
Our ideal candidate processes the following qualities:
• Well-Organized and detail oriented
• Dependable and communicative
• Understands the importance of managing a case load with little supervision.
• Capable of handling cases from inception through trial.
• Works well in a team setting and assimilates into our family-style work environment.
• Should be highly motivated and organized with the ability to prioritize and manage a large volume of cases.
Responsibilities will include:
• Court appearances
• Drafting of pleadings, motions and hearings
• Trial and exhibit preparation
• Research case law, as needed
• Preparation for depositions
• Writing and reviewing discovery and monitoring discovery responses
• Organizing materials for team case review
• Significant client contact
We offer a very pleasant work environment with room for growth.
Salary commensurate with experience, health insurance, 401k and other benefits offered.
Please send your cover letter, resume and compensation requirements for consideration.