compensation: $15.75 - $16.75 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
SOLDER TECHNICIANS NEEDED! Direct Hire and Temp to Hire opportunities in Buffalo Grove!
Kelly Services is looking for experienced hand-solder technicians. All soldering will be done on electronic circuit boards with a variety of components. Set up an Interview today! Contact Destiny at 224-217-4575
What this company has to offer you:
• Exposure to New Technology
• Clean/Bright Manufacturing Facility
• Temperature Controlled Environment
• Fast-paced Work Environment
• Onsite Training
• Onsite Food Vendors
• Paid lunch
• Employee Engagement Activities
• Community Involvement/Volunteer Opportunities
• Good Manufacturing Practices
Position Title: Solder Technician
The company is growing rapidly, and looking for additional talent to add to their workforce on a temp-to-hire basis.
Temp-to-Hire and / or Direct Hire, Long-Term opportunity. Start as a Kelly Services employee and be considered for permanent employment. Employees will be evaluated in 5 areas; Safety, Quality, Productivity, Attendance and Attitude. The process typically takes 6-12 months
This position receives general instructions on all work assignments and works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature. This position is also required to operate within established policies and procedures and to seek approval for deviations.
• Surface Mount & Thru hole soldering on PBC (lead free solder paste)
• Use of a microscope to solder
• Meets productivity standards - Responsible for supporting production manufacturing to meet customer deadlines
• Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature
• Inspects own work to ensure accuracy and quality.
• Completes labor tracking reports.
• Interacts with all staff members of the department and cross functional areas (as required).
• Communicates with trainer and/or lead to obtain detailed directions, assistance, and to address concerns.
• Performs general housekeeping and 5S duties to provide a safe working environment at all times.
• Able to follow and understand documented instructions (ABI, WI, SOP, EOI, etc).
• Completes necessary data entry for proper inventory traceability.
• Must have a working knowledge of production standards and production goals.
• Assist in cross training department members as instructed.
A bit about the Company:
- Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies to Work for 10 consecutive years
- Advancement Opportunities, including temporary employees, encouraging growth and development at every level.
- A Company that cares about the environment
- Quality driven organization that will train and develop all employees.
- Focused on teamwork, open communication and making all employees a priority.
- Over 140 temporary employees hired on to date
- Over 40 temporary employees promoted to date
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience of less than 1 year is required for this position, assuming education requirements are met. Equivalent industry
experience of 1 or more years is highly desirable.
• Positive Attitude
• Great Attendance
• Attention to Detail
• Great Communication
• Quality Conscience
• Problem Solving Capabilities
• Basic Computer Skills
Perks of working for Kelly Services:
- On-site Kelly Recruiters available from 5:30a - 5:30p, Monday - Friday!
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan / Holiday Pay Plan
- Weekly electronic pay options - paid on a weekly basis
- Free online training campus available
- Corporate discounts, such as: Cell Phone carriers, Gym Memberships, Movie Tickets
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug and background screening
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers