compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Respected Property Management company has an opening for an experienced Multi-Site Property Manager to take over an established portfolio of condos with well-run boards on the north side of Chicago and suburbs.
The office hours are flexible and you will have a full support team at the corporate level in accounting and administration.
This is a perfect opportunity for a true professional.
Opportunity for growth.
• CAM license and CMCA certification; Broker's License is a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred and 3+ years' previous experience as a condominium property manager.
• Experience with property management software, (Yardi - Voyager), and an intermediate level of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Good supervisory, communication, and problem solving skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in an organized and efficient manner.
• Ability to read and understand basic financial reports.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Oversee a portfolio of Homeowner Associations.
• Responsible for ongoing communication with client Board of Directors and Homeowners.
• Respond to, investigate and schedule appropriate repairs as required.
• Scheduling and oversight of building system maintenance contractors.
• Diplomatically enforce rules and regulations of the Association as directed by the client.
• Prepare annual budgets.
• Solicit competitive bids for client projects.
• Conduct meetings with Board of Directors and professionally and diplomatically respond to issues presented.
• Review and approve invoices for payment.
• Investigate and resolve Owner's complaints.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers