compensation: $12.00 + monthly production bonus after 90 days + paid time off employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
2nd SHIFT JOBS OPPORTUNITIES:
SURFACE SOLUTIONS GROUP (www.surfacesolutionsgroup.com)
ADDRESS: 5492 N. Northwest Hwy, Chicago, IL
Phone: (773) 282-9100, ext. 140
SHIFT TIMES: 4:30 p.m. - 3:00 a.m.
WHO WE ARE: Our customers include the most well-known medical device companies that make life saving devices.
Surface Solutions Group (SSG) is the LEADER in medical coating application, right in Northwest Chicago. We apply coatings to medical devices that are critical to our health. Every medical device we coat, touches live and must be perfectly coated. We will invest and train you so you can have a career you can be proud of. Surface Solutions Group (SSG) has new job opportunities for (Entry Level) 2nd SHIFT Rackers in its air-conditioned, ultra-clean, filtered-air facility with off-street parking. At SSG, you will be part of a team that takes great pride in finishing medical devices that really positively impact the lives the world-wide population.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Be trained to attach very delicate medical device wires to racks
• Very light work with no heavy lifting. Requires concentration
• Use magnifying devices and measuring devices to inspect for quality
• Ability to stand on your feet for two-hour periods between breaks
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK WITH US!:
• YOU take pride in your work!
• YOU want to work with the best in the expanding international medical device industry!
• We provide on-the-job training. You provide attention-to-detail and high work ethic
• We provide you with lab coats, clean uniforms, latex gloves and hairnets
• Listen to your own music on your own device while working
• Weekly paycheck plus Second Shift Premium added wages
• Additional Benefits after training and 90 day training period for perfect attendance and quality
• Monthly Birthday and celebration luncheons where we all share good food
• We proudly have a drug free/smoke free work environment
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers