Malone Workforce Solutions is now hiring Maintenance Electrician Mechanics to work for a well established Automotive Products Manufacturer in Skokie, IL. Apply now for this great opportunity!
QR Code Link to This Post
Maintenance Electrician Mechanic Shifts:
* 1st 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
* 2nd 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
* 3rd 10:30 pm - 7:00 am
Maintenance Electrician Mechanic Highlights:
* Direct Hire
* Excellent benefits provided
* $28.00-$35.00 per hour plus potential overtime
* Free onsite Wellness center with exercise equipment
* Company encourages continuing education with Tuition Reimbursement
* Discounted rates with Verizon and AT&T services
* Monthly gym membership at Xsport Fitness
* Employee discounts on new car purchases
* Unlimited $100 Referral Bonus!!!
Maintenance Electrician Mechanic Responsibilities:
* Diagnose and repair faulty electronic components such as printed circuit boards using electronic test equipment and hand tools
* Test Malfunctioning machinery using test equipment
* Plan Layout and install wiring, conduit and electrical apparatus in buildings
* Diagnose and Repair Faulty Mechanical, Hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machinery equipment
Maintenance Electrician Mechanic Requirements:
* 5+ years of Electrical Installation/ Repair of Machinery and equipment including: Robots, Conveyors, Punch Press
* 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing / industrial environment
* Must be willing to submit to a background check
* High School Diploma/ GED required
* Safety driven
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Ability to communicate information verbally and written to staff including: Maintenance Mechanics, Engineering Dept., Production etc.
* Ability to walk and move about, bend stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb (ascend and descend) ladders and work in stationary positions for long periods of time.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at https://jobs.malonesolutions.com/job/MASTUS1667/Maintenance-Electrician-Mechanic
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer