Aeromotive Services was founded in 1996 and is a privately held wire harness and electrical assembly company. Our market growth now includes 6 major industries and international sales. Our culture has allowed our employees to develop their skill sets for future advancement. We are seeking to hire a full-time employee to assist our current procurement and sourcing capabilities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist Department Management on special projects
• Supports supplied material requirements for new product/supplier introduction through prototype build requirements.
• Contacting current suppliers for price and availability
• Utilize existing and new resources for parts acquisition
• Communicate with suppliers to acquire ETA information and expedite backordered products
• Develop and maintain positive and effective relationships with suppliers to ensure reliability and excellent levels of service
• Establish purchase orders and schedule re-order points to maintain inventory levels.
• Working with department managers to assure supplies and materials are positioned for builds and manufacturing.
• Pull orders for daily shipments
• Review open purchase orders and make necessary adjustments to optimize the flow of inventory
• Gather materials for inventory builds
• Assist in resolving receiving discrepancies to ensure effective flow of products through warehouse operations
• Checking product and ensure materials match purchase order and pass quality control requirements.
• Gather, maintain and organize supplier and product information in proper databases and ISO related documents.
• Manage the approved supplier list.
• Drive continuous improvement by keeping suppliers accountable for quality, delivery, and cost savings.
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Pre-tax insurance benefits including medical and dental
• 401k with company match
• Paid holidays
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent minimum education
• Associates Degree level education or higher is preferred but not required
• A minimum of 2-3 years Administrative experience
• Experience with and demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications (such as MS Word, MS Excel), G-suites and Internet browsers. QuickBooks experience useful.
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers