* You will be responsible for financial audit and sales audit for all Vinayaka Hospitality properties.
* You have to work with all accounts of all properties.
* Assist in weekly hotels invoices audit, QB entries, manage timely payments and dispute all incorrect invoices, follow through to resolution.
* Also create cost efficient strategies for each hotel.
* You will report directly to the Owner of the company.
* Answer all assigned location accounting calls /inquires and manage all invoices, reports, financial records in proper filling system.
* Daily Bank reconciliation for deposits and payments cleared.
* Follow up on deposit discrepancy with Hotel staff and Merchant Services as and when needed for assigned locations
* Assist in monthly bank, credit card, petty cash reconciliation for hotels.
* Ensure confidentiality in all aspects of Revenue reports, payments, invoices, Banks, Credit Cards, etc.
* Assist in Revenue reconciliation on daily and weekly basis according to bank deposits and daily reports sent from hotels for all locations
* Assistance in running payroll and enter related entries in QB.
* Perform other Accounting duties as assigned and part of any ad-hoc projects (inc - PIP) as and when needed
* Must have an MBA in Finance.
* Quick books, M3 Proficiency
* Proven ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform essential job functions
* Demonstrated problem-solving abilities
* Energetic and focused with the skills to multi-task and prioritize requests
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* High attention to detail and strong organizational skills are required.
* Possess the ability to work with minimum supervision and resolve internal issues.
* Meet deadlines and finish up work within time frame or before.
* Hotel operations is an added advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers