***PLAY WITH KIDS!***
QR Code Link to This Post
Want to make $20/hr?
Overtime Athletics, the leading provider in youth programming, is currently looking for individuals who like to have FUN playing with kids!
All you need is:
-A few afternoons available during the weekdays
-Your own personal form of transportation
-Experience with athletics and kids a plus!
If you want to have FUN and make great MONEY, contact Overtime Athletics today!
An OTA Instructor Must:
• Have experience working with kids
• Be comfortable working in an athletic setting
• Be available to work afternoons, generally between 2-5pm
• Have your own transportation
• Be punctual
• Be professional
• Be patient
• Implement high-energy and fun classes
• This is a part-time position. Most instructors work 2-3 days per week.
• Each class is 1 hour long. You are required to arrive 15 min early and stay 15 minutes after class (or until every child has been dismissed).
• It is 1.5 hours of work per day you are scheduled.
• You will use your own transportation to drive to the schools; OTA does not reimburse for gas or mileage.
• There are mandatory trainings and staff meetings.
• There will be a lead instructor and support instructor at each class
• Each instructor is responsible for their issued equipment bags
• Classes are usually between 10-20 kids
• Pay is $20 hour