compensation: up to $1,200 employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
This new research study is evaluating the effects of a fiber supplement on blood sugar in healthy men and women between the ages of 21 and 65.
If qualified, you may be compensated up to $1,200 for time and travel and receive study related care at no cost. Total study participation is approximately 14 weeks.
Qualified Participants Must:
• Be willing to attend 5 clinic visits, including two, three-hour clinic visits
• Be willing to have 10 blood draws during each of the 3-hour clinic visits
• Have a BMI of 25- 32 kg/m²
• Have a normal or slightly elevated fasting glucose level (this will be checked in-clinic)
• Be willing to consume 2 servings of a peanut butter cookie daily for 10 weeks
Click the link below to see if you pre-qualify for this study!