Floor Lamp Contemporary Art Nouveau Bronze Pole Frosted Glass Shade $750 Value.
NOTE: (You will be buying this quality lamp for less than half price, making this a real bargain for you)
Representing exquisite art nouveau era elegance with a contemporary look, this floor lamp complements any decor, from early 1900's Victorian, through 1920s art deco through retro 1960s through the current contemporary styles. No chips or cracks in the frosted shade, no dings or scratches on pole or base. This is a high quality lamp, purchased at an upscale department store for $750.00 on Michigan Ave. in Chicago. Perfect for a foyer, front room, living room, den, dining room, bedroom, anywhere you would like to display a beautiful lamp in the art nouveau style. (If used for a business environment, it would be perfect for your foyer, waiting room, small business office, conference room, display window, etc. This lamp is like new, was never used, just stored in a climate-controlled environment. Comes from a smoke-free/pet-free home.
- a key-shaped on/off switch which turns back and forth
- pole is embossed with vertical striping all around in a bronze patina finish
- bronze tulip shaped holder, holds the shade in place
- the shade holder has a detailed pineapple and fleur-de-lis motif
- frosted white glass shade has an arc-design embossed all over
- bronze base has a petal-embossed design
- uses a 60 to 100 watt light bulb
- glass shade dimensions = 15" diameter at the top
- overall lamp dimensions = 68" tall X 10-1/2" diameter base
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers