compensation: $37,000.00 to $70,000.00 w/Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation, Opportunities for Advancement, Kindness and Respect employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
You do not need pest control experience to apply. We actually prefer that you don't have prior experience. We're looking for very smart people to put on a management track. If you write well, think and communicate clearly, and you're ethical and hardworking, please contact us. We're an award-winning environmental firm, not your average pest control firm.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. TOP PAY FOR GREAT PEOPLE. If you love solving problems, doing the detective work needed to find the source of pest issues, and you care deeply about clients, I have a great job for you. We offer top pay where you're paid to truly solve problems and care for our clients, not production or commission pay where you're paid to rush, as is common throughout the pest control industry. Landmark is a completely different model in pest control. If you're bright and conscientious, consider joining our team and earning top pay and top benefits. There are many opportunities for entry-level staff to achieve management roles within three years with our Fast-Tracked Management Trainee Program. #pestcontrol #chicagojobs #sciencejobs We use mild (but effective) products that are respectful of your health, our clients, and the earth.
Competitive full-time pay that meets or exceeds industry standards
Excellent health, prescription drug, vision and dental insurance
Paid time off, vacation, sick leave
Opportunities to advance with our quickly growing company
Positive, customer-oriented work environment
Successful Candidates will possess the following characteristics:
1. Exceptional customer service skills
2. Excellent written and verbal communication
3. Passion for life long learning and interest in building a career
4. Ability to thrive in a diverse team environment
5. Problem solving abilities, attention to detail and solution oriented
6. Ability and desire to work with technology
7. Self-motivated, thriving in an independent work environment
8. Punctuality and time management skill
9. Disciplined, respectful, and courteous
10. A good driving record
11. Able to successfully pass a background check
1. Courteously engaging clients in a professional manner
2. Managing Integrated Pest Management treatment plans
3. Inspection, diagnosis and appropriate treatment of pest issues
5. Attending walkthroughs
6. Safely driving company vehicle
7. Keeping company vehicle organized and stocked with the appropriate amount of products to complete all jobs each day.
8. Correctly and efficiently installing any and all pest control treatment that the site calls for in accordance with the label on the product being used.
9. Properly documenting the use of each product for each location in accordance with state pesticide application regulations in the company computer system.
10. Staying current on license requirements and pest management techniques.
11. Safely setting, and climbing ladders when necessary.
How to Apply:
1. Please apply for the position through this job posting.
2. Please read the information provided above, and respond with why you feel you would be a good candidate for this job.
3. Please include your name, the town you live in, telephone number and availability.
4. Please visit our web site. Learn about the Landmark Difference and check out our Mission and Values. www.landmarkpest.com
Thank you for taking the time to learn about our organization. We look forward to reading your submission. Please make sure to include your telephone number in the body of your email. Thank you!
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers