compensation: Will pay generous hourly and bonus wages for experience employment type: full-time job title: Dental Assistant
QR Code Link to This Post
Long Grove Dental Studio is in need of a Full-time Dental Assistant to join our team. We offer a great working environment in a robust practice and are willing to pay generous hourly and bonus wages for an experienced candidate.
The Dental Assistant's primary responsibilities are to provide the patient with quality care and to provide the doctor with quality assistance on patient procedures. The Dental Assistant has direct responsibility for patient's excellent experience and the patient retention while in the chair.
- Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; make the patient the #1 priority; excellent chair side manner.
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures including but not limited to: take directions from doctor, anticipating doctor's needs, performing patient oral evaluations, various laboratory duties
- Lead by example; exercise good team work; have mutual respect for team; partner with team to create an exceptional experience for patient.
- Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctor's schedule and patient flow; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Partner with doctors, hygienists, Office Leaders and support staff to maintain excellent patient service and integrity within the organization
- Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job successfully
- Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patient's chart.
- Accountability for successful performance of all job functions
o 2+ Years of experience as a Dental Assistant including Expanded Assistant Duties
o Dental Assistant certification
o Experience in a professional environment with direct patient contact
o Experience in monitoring sedated patient is preferred
o Experience with Cerec preferred
o Excellent customer service skills
o Professionalism in all aspects of job
o Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
o Strong organizational and anticipation skills
o Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
If you are looking for a great opportunity to grow with a dynamic practice, please email your resume and any other relevant information.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.