QR Code Link to This Post
Volt is looking for an Office Manager for Bensenville, IL. My client produces brass castings, bronze castings and aluminum castings in a broad range of alloys and is a leading supplier of lead free brass castings.
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity.
- 2-3 years shipping administrative experience.
- Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Communication skills. Must communicate with customers, drivers, carriers, other departments and co-workers professionally/respectfully.
- Math skills, organized, e-mail & telephone skills. Detailed and accurate. Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work well with co-workers.
- Proven ability to perform other clerical functions, as may be required.
- Ability and willingness to work all required mandatory overtime.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 25 lbs. on a repetitive basis; have steel-toe shoes or boots.
- Must be willing to go out onto the floor, when necessary.
- Bilingual English/Spanish (a plus not necessary).
- Create shipping Documents.
- Print BOL, Shipping Tickets.
- Help track shipments deliveries.
- Work closely with shipping department to coordinate and help expedite orders.
- Learn company portal to print specific bar codes and labels.
- Continue to update changes requested by customer specifications on freight lines.
- Help customer by accommodating email requests for expedites and work with foundry Foreman.
- Hours are 8am-4:30pm
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Call Orlando at 630-971-9711
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Vacation and Holiday paid.