Tool and Die- CNC Operator
QR Code Link to This Post
Established stamping and embossing die shop in Elk Grove, Illinois has an immediate opening for an individual with CNC setup experience. We are considered ‘engravers’ meaning that our work is small and highly detailed. Our dies are mainly used in the packaging industry for high end products. We use specialized engraving CNC machines that feature high speed spindles and special tooling. Will train to make specialty tools for use in our CNC machines.
Position requires responsibility for CNC machine setup, operation, maintenance and safety. The position has additional responsibilities assisting other team members to produce various associated parts.
Please, look at this link to reference our work. https://pin.it/pj76y42a52q6qn The photo above is a box produced using one of our dies.
Benefits include health insurance, PTO, and pension plan
• CNC setup experience for vertical milling machines is required (will train person with appropriate skills and background on our machines)
• Capable of working with minimal supervision and direction while meeting planned deadlines
• Extreme attention to detail
• Must be comfortable lifting 50-60 pounds
• CNC programing experience is very helpful (will train person with appropriate skills and background)
• Knowledge of tool grinding a big plus
• Some background in art would be helpful
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication / Comprehension