compensation: highly competitive, based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Profile Plastics Corporation is a privately owned company, which serves the OEM marketplace primarily within the medical, food service, material handling, and heavy truck industries by supplying housings, covers and enclosures.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
• Great opportunity to gain expertise in the Plastics industry under the mentorship of a committed team of Plastics professionals
• Enjoy your role as a problem solver for customers where curiosity and ambition are valued.
• Profile uses leading edge processes and technology, and has a Fortune 100 customer base.
The Assistant Production Supervisor will be responsible for assisting in the supervision of manufacturing within the assembly and finishing departments of this fast paced environment. Additionally, the assistant supervisor will be responsible for managing all personnel within each respective department.
• Responsible for assisting in the oversight of all aspects of manufacturing and production processes within assembly and finishing departments.
• Establish repeatable and controllable procedures for the production of assemblies to customers.
• Maintain accurate inventory levels of all subcomponents
• Communicate on a timely basis with purchasing and production as to the requirements (components, supplies, packaging, etc.) needs to produce customer requirements.
• Train all full time and temporary employees to follow procedures.
• Investigate customer complaints to establish root cause and corrective action requirements.
• Proven ability to motivate employees
• Proven ability to take initiative and work with a sense of urgency.
• Must be team oriented with the ability to interface with appropriate departments.
• Must have strong attention to detail.
• Must be able to deal diverse activities and multiple priorities.
• Creativity and ambition are the keys to success in this role – must be curious enough to probe into ways to find solutions to common problems and ambitious enough to drive process improvements and efficiencies.
• Associates Degree is a plus
• 1-3 years experience in a diversified manufacturing environment.
• At least one year of direct supervisory experience with manufacturing
• Must be bi-lingual English/Spanish
• ISO Familiarity
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience. In addition, a generous benefit package is offered as well.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers