Reliable, Dependable Person with a history in manufacturing facility, light assembly of signs. Must have a good mechanical background with the ability to use standard hand and power tools. This is a starting position and will train the right person.
* Read and understand measuring equipment, must be able to read a rule down to 1/32" of inch
* Cutting stock on cutters in preparation for additional operation
* Good communication skills including the ability to receive and give oral and written instructions
* Computer skills a plus
* Spray painting skills a plus
* Driver license and clean driving record
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Benefits available including health insurance
* Good math and English skills
* Speaks clearly, listens and can follow instruction
This job is perfect for a person with hobby skills that likes detailed work
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers