QR Code Link to This Post
We are doing open interviews the entire month of August every Tuesday & Thursday from 10-2pm.
Please come to:
945 Lakeview Pkwy Suite #130
Vernon Hills, IL 60085
Ring the doorbell when you get inside the waiting room to let us know you are here. If you have trouble finding us please give us a call at 847-367-7022.
If you cant interview these times please email a resume.
Please bring a copy of your resume or work history.
We look forward to meeting you!
Are you looking for a career with a family-owned company that values integrity, offers competitive compensation, and lets your friendly personality shine?
Growing Manufacturing Company seeking great people to add to our great team. Experience NOT required as skills will be taught.
What is required is the desire and commitment to learn and grow with the company.
- Casting Department - Assist in the casting process.
- Machine Operators - Wedding bands are carved utilizing European Swiss cutting machinery which uses a diamond tip faceting tool to apply different finishes to a wedding band blank. A good eye and a little patience is all that are required to learn this skill. EXPERIENCED MACHINE OPERATORS WELCOME!!!
- Jewelers - Cleaning pieces after casting. Sizing and stamping of jewelry.
- Setters - Set stones into metal.
- Polishers - The last step in the manufacturing of jewelry is polishing and it is one of the most important stages. Various buffs and polishing compounds are used to bring out the jewelry's luster and beauty.
We are looking for individuals that love to work with their hands, are dedicated honest people, are willing to give 110% effort, and are willing to join our family.
Background checks will be performed and only individuals with clean criminal history will be considered for positions available.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Ability to perform repetitive hand and eye movements
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
Hours (Non-Holiday Season):
- Mon-Thurs 8:00-4:30
- Fri 8:00-2:30