compensation: $14-$15 an hour depending on experience level employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Established Heating and Cooling company in need of an Office Assistant. We are looking for someone who can help answer phone calls, dispatch the customers to our technicians using our very user-friendly computer program and help with other miscellaneous office tasks. Room for advancement and more responsibilities is available as this is a relative newer company that has been growing rapidly. Looking for about 40 hours a week on average.
1) Need to be able to commute to the office daily
2) Good customer service skills is mandatory
3) Friendly demeanor
4) Ability to speak well on the phone
5) Attention to detail
6) Ability to follow instructions
7) Consistency and reliability
To apply, please attach your resume and answer the following questions:
1) What stood out about this role?
2) On your resume, you likely have listed working multiple jobs, can you explain why you left each of those jobs?
3) What are the most important things for you when working for someone?
4) Why are you on the job hunt currently?
5) Do you have any references from your previous job? If so, please list them.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers