We are seeking a full time Assistant Property Manager/Leasing for a fast paced growing company. The ideal candidate should possess professionalism, self-motivation, good communication and organization, superior attention to detail and be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
QR Code Link to This Post
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Primary point of contact for all tenant related issues.
• Attend to tenant requests and complaints promptly and in accordance to company standards and procedures.
• Processing applications.
• Follow up with prospects/Assist with move -ins and outs/ Preparing leases / lease renewals
• Conduct scheduled inspections of properties and take appropriate action to make sure maintenance standards set are either met or exceeded.
• Contact vendors and schedule maintenance requests.
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
• Must possess strong leadership skills and customer service abilities.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must answer emergency calls when property manager is unavailable.
• Must be available to work Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9 am to 5 pm and Tuesday and Thursday 10am to 7pm.
• Technologically inclined; Microsoft Office Suite competency.
• Yardi software experience a plus but not necessary
• Real Estate, Assistant Property Management -one year experience is a must.
*Candidates must submit resumes on line. Please include salary requirements.*