compensation: Please include salary requirements employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a small property management company based in Skokie IL. We manage apartment buildings in Skokie, Oak Park, Naperville, Rockford and Iowa, Townhome and Condominium Associations throughout the Chicagoland area as well as commercial properties.
We are seeking a full time, long term Assistant Property Manager. The ideal candidate should possess professionalism, self-motivation, good communication and organization skills, superior attention to detail and be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment. You will be a part of a team that redefines property management.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Primary point of contact for tenant, condominium owners, condominium boards, commercial tenants and vendors.
• Attend to tenant, condominium owners / board's requests and complaints promptly and in accordance to company standards and procedures as directed by the Property Manager.
• Processing and approve residential applications, preparing leases / lease renewals and following up with prospects.
• Prepare board meeting documents including agendas, meeting notices, meeting minutes and reminders.
• Conduct scheduled inspections of properties and take appropriate action to make sure maintenance standards set are either met or exceeded.
• Attend board meetings on an alternating schedule with the Property Manager.
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
• Must possess strong leadership skills and customer service abilities.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must answer emergency calls when Property Manager is unavailable.
• Yardi software experience a plus but not necessary
• At least one year of Real Estate, Assistant Property Management experience
• Must submit compensation requirements along with resume and references
*Candidates must submit resumes on line. Please include salary requirements.*
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers