TGM is a full service, real estate investment advisory firm. TGM acquires and manages apartment properties throughout the U.S. on behalf of our investors. TGM NorthShore is currently looking for a FULL-TIME MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN for our 347-unit conventional community in the Northbrook, IL. If you are an experienced maintenance tech with a desire for a career with a growing company, we’d like to hear from you.
The ideal candidate must be able to take the responsibilities for the following:
1. Respond to all assigned maintenance work orders.
2. Rectify all maintenance problems during the work day.
3. Responsible for general clean-up of the community.
4. Be available for after hour's emergency calls on a rotational basis.
5. Be able to provide your own basic hand tools.
6. Will perform other duties and assume other responsibilities as may be assigned.
Must have previous experience in most areas of maintenance and repairs.
Must have a good history of job dependability and performance.
Must have experience in the use of maintenance equipment and tools.
Must have HVAC Certification
Competitive salary package includes excellent health insurance, 401K, bonuses and vacation/sick/personal time.
Background Check and Drug Screening is required.
Must have a valid Driver's License.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers