Professionalism and dedication to produce strong business-to-customer relationships. Creativity and innovation combine with impeccable organization and attention to detail.
Some Metal Company, Waukegan, IL 5/2015 – 3/2019
Shipping & Receiving/Forklift Operator Full-Time
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (data entry, load, pack, wrap, label, and ship) and provide quality assurance on steel pins and boss weldments before shipment.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat, maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Receive and process warehouse stock products by taking (inventory, allocate items, and stock)
• Grind metal boss weldments for construction industry
ASG, Waukegan, IL 9/2009 – 6-2017
Research Analyst/ Data Entry Part-Time
• Perform general administrative duties, serve as point person for answering lenders, banks, and property owner’s questions and resolving any inquiries, manage office and schedule inspection.
• Prepare appraisal reports by that include a description of the property and comparable information, update weekly activity reports and electronic files; deliver appraisal reports and invoices via email or fax.
• Assist on Data entry working from home through VMware Horizon Client software, 10 key pads, process orders and set up payment for accounts. Contact clients to update account & property information, conduct research legal and zoning descriptions properties from using government database and other public record.
GREATER BUILDERS, Park City, IL 9/2014 – 5/2015
• Operate jack/air hammers and drills to break up concrete or pavement. Grind or cut metal using Sawzall and grinder. Raze buildings or salvage useful materials.
• Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
• Provide assistance to craft workers, such as carpenters, plasterers, or masons. Operate Slab Scissor and Genie Boom lift.
DISCOTECA, Waukegan, IL 6/1997 – 3/2013
• Provide assistance with sales, inventory, and accounting and monitor inventory for future sales and order merchandise accordingly.
• Assist customers in choosing appropriate products for their needs, work with a diverse clientele, assisting customers in purchasing decisions.
• Provide superior customer service, ensuring attention to detail and special requests, respond to customer queries; promote products to prospective customers.
PLANNED ELDERCARE, Buffalo Grove, IL 9/2008 – 3/2009
Inside Sales Rep
• Enter patient data in computer system, distribute invoices via fax or email.
• Assist customers in choosing appropriate products for their arthritic needs.
• Make direct sales, research/resolve problems, and ensure customer satisfaction.
ACCURATE PERSONNEL, Gurnee, IL 1/2008 – 6/2008
Customer Service/ Mailroom Clerk
• Greet all applicants, administer applications, and answer phones with courteousness and friendliness, Recruit, interview, assess and place applicants for employment.
• Enter and track new hires in the HR system, maintain personnel records. Structure applicant background and drug screen programs.
• Record and maintain tracking mail movements, utilize FedEx, UPS, and USPS labels
HIGHLAND BAKING COMPANY, Northbrook, IL 9/2006 – 12/2007
Delivery Helper/Assistant Supervisor
• Assist in warehouse and distribution activities, as needed; manage product distribution including receiving, shipping, and tracking, collect payment and invoice.
• Inspect and ensure that all merchandise delivered is in date, accurate according to requested order, and product is not damaged.
• Unload and load truck by using a 2-wheel dolly and or a forklift, drive to outlet locations delivering pre-ordered products to warehouse, fork lift and stand up jack experienced.
• Supervise 5-10 employees in warehouse and developed effective communication and customer service skills through interaction.
OTHER SELF EMPLOYED, Waukegan, IL 3/2014-Present
• Monitor entrance of property, check purses, pockets, and bags for suspicious items, apprehend criminals and evict violators off property.
• Software: MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook, FileMaker Pro, Ecopy, WinTotal
• Operating Systems: Windows XP & Vista, MS Windows 7,
• Internet: Client/Server Local Area Networks, MS Exchange, VMware Cloud Server
UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX, Schaumburg, IL
• Associates in Business Management, 26 Credits
Interests & Activities
• Currently playing in two Adult Men’s Baseball league – Lakeshore MSBL & CNMSBL
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers