compensation: BASE + COMMISSION type d'emploi: plein temps
QR Code Link to This Post
The Territory Sales Representative is a key sales professional within our organization and is responsible for achieving and exceeding territory sales goals, developing new business and maintaining excellent customer relations.
PRIOR RESTAUANT SALES/SUPPLES/EQUIPMENT NOT REQUIRED.
ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR CHEFS/CULINARY EXPERTS/RESTAURANT OPERATORS LOOKING FOR AN IMPROVED WORK/LIFE BALANCE AND AN OPPORTUNITY TO EARN EXCELLENT COMPENSATION
• Meet and exceed territory sales goals through consultative selling, relationship building, cold calls and referrals.
• Place orders directly through custom order entry system
• Work with the credit department to maintain customers' account balances and assist in collections when needed
• Develop product knowledge expertise to advise/sell foodservice professionals about their equipment and supply needs
Desired Skills and Experience
• Excellent organization and time management skills (ability to set and meet deadlines)
• Willingness to become a student of the foodservice industry through training and ongoing education.
• Ability to exhibit and exercise sound judgment
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Ability to occasionally lift/move packages/product up to 40 pounds
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Comfortable working independently in a growth-oriented, fast-paced environment with conflicting demands
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) with all levels of staff, management and customers
• Ability to negotiate
• Professional demeanor and appearance
• Basic business math skills (mark-up, commission, percentages)
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred or the equivalent work experience. Proven track record of business to business sales, new account openings and familiarity with restaurant/food service industry.
Food/ Beverage/Hospitality/Restaurant Management/Chef/Culinary and Hospitality/Restaurant Business Supplies and Equipment
We are one of the country's largest providers of design services, equipment and supplies to the foodservice industry. We offer foodservice operators a new level of service by combining the hands-on support and local market knowledge of a strong regional supplier with the purchasing strength, industry expertise, and delivery capabilities of a national company. We work closely with our customers, which include national restaurant chains, independent restaurant operators, healthcare facilities, entertainment venues, and many other segments, to provide the products and services that will help them operate more efficiently and realize better bottom line results.
This is a fulltime position, with a full benefit package, plus 401k program, excellent salary/commission program. If interested and you would like to learn more about the current opportunity, please forward your resume for consideration and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
Intéressés seulement. Recruteurs, veuillez ne pas contacter ce demandeur d'emploi.
ne PAS nous contacter pour des services ou offres non requises