compensation: $20hr-$28hr, plenty of room for salary growth and becoming a key member of our team employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an innovative organization that is growing, helping humanity with new technology and participating in all of the major technology megatrends such as: (1) Big Data, (2) Cloud Computing, (3) Internet of Things, (4) AI, (5) Sensors, (6) Informatics with data visualization, and (7) Longevity. As a leader celebrating 16 years in business, our expertise is sought in robust market segments such as Aerospace, Automotive, Aviation, DoD Contractors, Hospitals, Railroads, and Steel Mills. You will work with software and hardware including our own proprietary RFID devices and antennas. Your professional skills will exercise an eclectic and stimulating mix from being on a team to bring a new product to market that saves lives to tuning a sophisticated best practices RFID ecosystem in a manufacturing plant.
We need a candidate that is willing to travel around the USA to perform RFID installations and tuning. International trips are optional for this position. Expect to make one overnight trip a week with at least one weekly (Mon-Fri) trip each month to a customer site. Travel for this position will generally be in the midwest (Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin). All expenses are paid for. We will provide guidance and on the job training. No prior RFID knowledge is required.
A successful candidate will possess:
- At a minimum, you are comfortable with a computer and capable of working with Microsoft Office or equivalent
- You enjoy technology
- Comfortable climbing a 6' step ladder
- Comfortable working with basic hand tools
- Comfortable traveling, your initial training will involve being on the road at customer sites with other team members. During your first 4 months, you can expect to be traveling to customer sites 4-5 days a week. After initial training travel will be reduced but will always remain a part of this job.
- Able to pass a criminal background check and periodic drug testing required for various client security clearances.
In addition to a competitive salary we offer:
- paid medical care
- paid vacation and holidays
- 401k with company contribution
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers