compensation: Pay depends on experience $20-$45 per hour
employment type: full-time
Electrical & Technologies Company is in search of a Lead Electrician/Electrical Foreman and Electricians who can oversee the daily activities of installation crews on job sites
We have projects starting in Naperville, Rosemont, Chicago
These are full time permanent positions.
Key Job Duties include:
• Verify all work completed by the electricians is of good workmanship, compliant with the specifications of the jobs.
• Troubleshoot system problems and resolve electrical issues.
• Provide leadership for those reporting to you by clearing communication expectations of the job.
• Prep project and lead the installation team
• Operate with safety as primary concern for self and customer
• Measuring, cutting, bending, threading, assembling and installing conduit
• Ability to lead a team of up to 4 team members
• Ability read specs and plans.
• Licensed Electrician is preferred, but not required
• Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
• Proficiency to navigate computer-based technology
• Professional appearance and personality
• Positive Attitude
• Works with little to no guidance
• Must have the ability to meet with customers as necessary. Must be a team player in a team environment.
• Self-starter and self-motivator.
• Team player who can work independently
• Ability to work in heights and on roofs.
• A valid DL, and ability to pass a background check
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers