compensation: Hourly Rate Between $8-15/hr employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a family owned wealth management firm in Chesterton, IN. Utilizing Modern Portfolio Theory, we build and implement personalized investment strategies, while proactively addressing tax implications and any outside forces that might threaten the achievement of our clients' financial goals. In addition to investment management, we offer financial planning services including, but not limited to: tax, retirement, estate, and business planning services.
We are currently looking for an intern or part-time Client Service Representative to help in office organization and client onboarding.
- Answering phones and providing customer support.
- Overseeing client onboarding process through TD Ameritrade, our partner institution.
- Maintaining office organization and cleanliness.
- Various administrative functions as needed for the team, including data entry, correspondence, and scheduling.
- A high school diploma or higher
- Excellent communication skills.
- A high degree of organization.
- A strong sense of autonomy.
- Experience with Microsoft Office & Cloud-based computing
- Attending college, pursuing a degree in business or accounting is preferred.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers