try the craigslist app » Android iOS



Licensed Real Estate Agent with NAID # needed (Illinois/Indiana)

compensation: 100% Commission as directed through the agents current Commission structure/agreement with their Managing Broker

Realtors - want to make a few relatively easy commission checks?

I seek an active Real Estate agent who works with Investors. The brokerage through which the agent hangs his/her active license would need an NAID # (Name, Address, Identification) for which placing bids on HUD homes is required by HUD Homes Store, the portal through which foreclosed HUD Homes are sold.

If you are familiar with the process of placing bids on HUD homes for Real Estate investors, I would seek to make it as easy as possible to work with me and another investor. Licensed in both Illinois and Indiana would be a plus but not absolutely necessary.

Please respond with interest, license # and or MLS ID.

FYI, I am a licensed Illinois Realtor but am prohibited to place my own bids by my current brokerage.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 7019587046


best of [?]