Security Host – INDUSTRIAL STRIP
QR Code Link to This Post
Employment Type Full-Time or Part-Time
Now hiring for Security Hosts for Industrial Strip Gentlemen’s Club in Hammond. We offer:
• No experience required to get the job
• The highest wage in Chicagoland
• Upscale, safe and fun crowd with minimum incidences
• Respect and admiration for your contribution
The Security Host provides security and protection for guests, employees and the property. Maintains crowd control, prevents theft, and discourages altercations in both low and high-volume atmosphere. The Security Host works in an efficient and professional manner while maintaining a positive attitude and delivering superior guest service at all times. This is a tip eligible position (Security Hosts are allowed to receive gratuities from our guests and dancers both individually and pooled).
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
• Provides security and protection for our guests, employees, and company property
• Upholds law and order in the club in conjunction with local law enforcement
• Maintain Dress Code by guests
• Ensures that proper authorities are contacted
• Remains alert for any suspicious persons or activities
• Reports any safety hazards immediately to Maintenance and/or Management
• Answers all guest questions and furnishes detailed information on club facilities, dancers, dances and food and beverage requests
• Follows radio communication procedures and corresponding codes
• Reacts professionally and rationally in emergency and pressure situations
• Restrains intoxicated, disorderly, or insubordinate guests and alerts management immediately
• Follows the established procedures for escorting and assisting necessary employees and dancers
• Communicates professionally with management and fellow team members
• Promotes and practices safety awareness and behavior, adhering to all safety standards
• Assists and/ or completes additional tasks as assigned
• Hospitality experience preferred but NOT required
• Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
• Valid Driver's License
• 21+ years of age
• Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standards
• Possession of / or ability to possess a valid ATC Employee Permit.
• Guest Relations
• Good working knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment
• Clear voice for radio communication
• Must have strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate effectively and assertively in the English language with staff, clients, and entertainers
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Ability to read and implement reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
• Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude always
• Ability to keep an open and objective view
• Ability to listen empathetically and be respectful always
• Ability to maintain composure and stay focused
• Ability to maintain personal integrity
• Ability to work as a team, stay organized, handle various projects at one time, follow up and make accurate decisions
• Ability to handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment, and work under pressure and meet deadlines
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must have good positive energy to make it through the day
• Must be able to read the computer monitors
• Must be observant and quick to respond to various situations
• Must be able to move quickly through work and set the pace in the office and/or venue
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Must be dexterous and able to participate in all service aspects.
• Must be able to twist, tow (push or pull), reach, bend, lift, climb, crouch and carry as necessary
• Must be able to push and lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls
• Ability to reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance
• Ability to talk, hear, taste, and smell
• Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
WORK ENVIRONMENT & SCHEDULE:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• Work primarily indoors and a little outdoors, and exposed to wet floors typical of a nightclub or restaurant
• Involves constant public contact
• Work may be performed in varying conditions of noise levels and lighting.
• Must be able to keep a calm demeanor and positive attitude even during busy periods and situations.
• Work in an environment that is subject to varying levels of noise, crowds and smoke, the severity of which depends upon Guest volume
• Work shifts to include nights, weekends and occasionally holidays
If you are coming here to “hookup” with entertainers, don’t waste your time. We have a zero-tolerance policy and they are here to make money only.
Interested? Please send a recent photo and details of your work experience for immediate consideration. We are interviewing this week.